Creative. Strategic. Determined.
Latice is a full service boutique design studio, We specialize in Graphic Design, Product Design & Interior Design. The range of our services extend from the initial Brand Identity Design to Product Design & Development along with all the collateral that goes alongside it till final delivery.
Our process of working begins with our relationship with the client, We understand the nature, value and emotion they want their brand/product to convey and give them the most ideal interpretation of the same. The studio is a continuous research which cuts a window in the mind of the customer and enables the entrepreneur to evaluate as well facilitate the consumer-centric style of Product Development.
We at Latice Design strive at achieving end user success, Our process of product development ensures an innovative and captivating result. We have a vast amount of resources through our experiences in various fields of design and production.
Shivram Mahendran is an enthusiast of all things beautiful. His goals in life is to bring the future to the present. His inspirations range from the color palettes of Wes Anderson to the curiosity of Bruno Munari and the artistically expressions of Van Gogh.
After passing out of high school he expanded his knowledge by pursuing his further studies in the field of business ideally from his home environment of businesses and businessmen. He graduated from Lancaster University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies specializing in Business Information Systems. During his graduation he divulged himself in the world of graphic design being inspired by the works of Saul Bass and AG Fronzoni.
Shivram taught himself Photoshop and Illustrator and took up the task of handling the entire creative collateral for the campus events for two years. He later then followed on his education by attending a diploma programs in Istituto Marangoni in Milan to identify his interest of field in Design. During his course of education he studied Interior Design, Visual Design and Product Design from the heads of various Milanese Design studios and Art curators.
This is when he decided to study further by pursuing his master’s in Product Design which made him work with industry leading companies like Corvasce, Flaminia, Versace Home and Stone¬Italia. After completing his education he returned to Mumbai to try and highlight India’s cultural heritage in the field of Design.
Join our team.
Latice Design is a full-service brand agency specializing in the FMCG and Construction sector. We at Latice create value for our clients by crafting brand experiences and narratives that are culturally and technologically relevant and completely unforgettable. Latice challenges conventions of brand development and marketing by bringing a global perspective to the branding process and mixing its expertise in architecture, fashion and lifestyle into its work.
We are looking for a hands-on, passionate graphic designer with three-five years of professional experience and a sophisticated modern design style, to join our creative team.
Responsibilities would include:
- Prepare image mood boards to illustrate a brand identity story
- Design logos and explore accompanying color palette, font options and brand identity collaterals (Business card’s, Envelopes, Letterheads, Thank you cards, etc.)
- Create environmental graphics and signage
- Design websites and prepare website files for web programmer
- Design print and digital advertisements
- Design beautiful folders, sleeves or other packaging items to hold printed marketing materials
- Create layouts for variety of print marketing materials, such as brochures, books and stationery collateral
- Prepare mock-ups of brochures and books
- Creating social media banners, posts and collaterals
- Create print ready files and communicate with print companies
- Experience in brand design for hospitality/residential/luxury is a plus
- Superior drawing/illustration skills a major plus
Suitable candidates would have top-notch work ethic, be meticulous, work well under pressure and excellent with tight deadlines. Experience in similar role is a must. If you have worked in architecture or are good with photography that would be a great advantage.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Mainly Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign and After Effects. Knowledge on Muse, Experience Design, Character Animator and Animate a plus.
Latice Design is a full-service brand agency specializing in the FMCG and Construction sector. Latice Design is a standalone boutique design studio, our expertise is on providing wholesome experiences for Brands through AR and VR.
We are urgently seeking a Unity Application Developer with a passion for using technology to engineer solutions that creatively solve problems to deliver business value. Qualified candidates will have a robust background developing 3D applications or games for Mobile and PC form factors. The role requires a broad and deep capability to map a problem domain to a fully developed end state solution.
We require technically strong consultants who are resourceful, communicate well, and have good problem solving skills. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of modern 3D computer graphics development techniques and frameworks. As part of a team that provides project based consulting, you will have the opportunity to work in multiple industry verticals, working on multiple teams and projects with cutting edge immersive technology like HoloLens or VR devices like Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Gear VR, etc.
As a Unity Application Developer, you will be part of a talented team consisting of UI/UX Designers, 3D Generalists, Game Designers and Interior Designers. You will participate in the development life cycle including development, testing, and implementation. You will work hand-in- hand with Product Managers to understand the business requirements and build a software solution.
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Worked full-time with Unity 3D mainly targeting mobile platforms
- A depth of knowledge of the mathematical and theoretical underpinnings of 3D graphics in general
- C# scripting experience
- Experience in development on Windows platforms
- Familiarity with DirectX (or strong in OpenGL)
- Custom Shader development
- Familiarity with 3D authoring tools like Maya, 3ds Max
- Strong software design aptitude
- Experience working in collaboration with other developers and source control systems like GIT, TFS or SVN
- Design code that is elegant, efficient, modular, reusable, testable, maintainable, and follows good software design practices.
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in- class solutions
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects
- Familiar with Apple App Store and Android Play submission process
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
- Ability and willingness to take the initiative to facilitate teamwork and serve the client needs first
- Interest in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
- Adept at task switching to handle varying workload, while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong will to learn things within the creative zone
- No 3rd parties.
- Some travel may be required.
We believe in empowering organizations of any size to turn data into a strategic asset and competitive differentiator to enable companies to act with real-time insight about their business and customers.
Senior Corporate Sales Representative:
As a Sales Representative reporting to the director you will work to create and lead a sales team to develop incoming leads as well as prospect target accounts within managed customer campaigns and account plans in order to position ourselves better in the market. This will include identifying, generating, developing and qualifying leads to create qualified opportunities. This role is focused on pipeline creation through identifying business needs and potential new business opportunities.
After an initial training on our activities and product suite, you will take over presentation of our product suite to both inbound inquiries and outbound calls, including cold calling campaigns.
You will be expected to keep up with set goals and target all types of clients looking for luxury and premium design services.
- Implement the Latice methodology of works
- Call and identify interest for leads and prospects and ensure timely processing of leads
- Prospect target accounts and execute on the account prospecting plan
- Generate leads by prospecting, detecting opportunities and scheduling meetings with prospective customers
- Ensure data quality on customers and prospects as well as reporting of your own activities
- Mentoring newer team members
- Primary pilot users for new technologies (I.e. AD Campaigns, VR & AR)
- More active participation on team calls, sharing of best practices.
- Lead team calls if Team lead is traveling, or lead breakout team sessions on a specific initiative
- Other duties can be assigned by your Management
- 2-4 years of successful experience selling in an inbound / outbound environment
- You have a sales oriented personality and ideally a good general technical understanding on the enterprise software market and if you have some experience of Open source, Databases and Middleware it would hugely advantages.
- You like being on the phone and combine excellent communication, an agreeable voice and good listening skills.
- You have good interpersonal and networking skills and you are self-confident and convincing at different levels of customer organizations,
- You are customer focused and perseverant yet respectful.
- You like working in a dynamic and fast evolving environment with a strong focus on target achievement
- You have good knowledge of and can work with creating new strategies and systems
- You are well organized and self-motivated and a good team player
- You have relevant experience in the AD world and/or Construction and Real Estate Industry.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing strategist to create a wholesome yet flexible marketing strategy for our design studio Latice. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
Our Marketing strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including planning digital marketing campaigns, and performing market research. If you’re a creative & a goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency.
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Proven work experience as a Marketing strategist or Marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Understanding of web design
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Simply put, the Role of Strategic Marketing is to decide:
- Which markets to compete in (where to compete).
- What the basis of the firm’s competitive advantage is going to be (how to compete), and
- When and how the firm will enter each market (when to compete)